Future Drivers of America
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
The Virtual Class RULES page is currently under construction.
This was updated on April 11, 2020
Some of the rules are as follows:
- Must be at least 15-years and 9-months on first day of class.
- Must have either a PC (preferred), Tablet, or Chromebook
- Must be logged in at time class starts, no one admitted after 5-minutes past start time.
- All payments are to be made via credit card thru the Student Portal before the end of the first session.
- Must attend all 2-Hour Sessions each day.
- Make up classes can be arranged by prior request.
- Students must log in on their own device, no sharing with other students.
- Students should be at home, and alone with no distractions.
- Camera and microphone are needed. (This is not an option)
- There will be a 10-question quiz at the end of each Session.
- No Video or Audio recordings of any type are allowed.
- Students MUST remain in the meeting for the entire Session. Routine polling will take place and any student that does not respond will be marked absent for the entire session.
- Any student that misses a total of (4) 2-Hour Sessions will lose the ability to re-enter the Class and will forfeit their payment.
- Students may need to take the Final Exam in person at one of our offices.
- Final Exam dates & times will be by appointment only.